Do you ship to my area?
The orders are shipped to almost all countries of the world, for the exception of some countries in Asia.
|Erectile Dysfunction / Generic Cialis Soft (Tadalafil)|
|20mg x 10 pills||$ 59.95||$ 6.00|
|20mg x 20 pills||$ 79.95||$ 4.00|
|20mg x 30 pills||$ 99.95||$ 3.33|
|20mg x 60 pills||$ 149.95||$ 2.50|
|20mg x 90 pills||$ 199.95||$ 2.22|
What is tadalafil citrate soft tabs?
What should I discuss with my doctor before taking tadalafil?
- Tadalafil (Cialis) is a medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. Erectile dysfunction is a condition where the penis does not harden and expand when a man is sexually excited, or when he cannot keep an erection. Tadalafil helps increase blood flow to the penis and may help men with erectile dysfunction get and keep an erection satisfactory for sexual activity. Once a man has completed sexual activity, blood flow to his penis decreases, and his erection goes away.
- Tadalafil Citrate Soft tabs have the same active ingredient that Regular Tadalafil has but Soft tabs are specially formulated to be dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach. This results in a faster more powerful effect which still lasts up to 36 hours. The benefits of Soft Tadalafil are evident - you do not have to wait up to 30-60 minutes to achieve the result, the medication starts to produce the effect within 15-20 minutes only. Moreover, Tadalafil Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can eat fatty food or mix alcohol drinks with Tadalafil).
How should I take tadalafil?
- Do not take tadalafil if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems. This includes nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Nitro-Bid, and others), isosorbide dinitrate (Dilatrate-SR, Isordil, Sorbitrate), and isosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, ISMO, Monoket). Nitrates are also found in some recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite ("poppers"). Taking tadalafil with a nitrate medicine can cause a serious decrease in blood pressure, leading to fainting, stroke, or heart attack.
- A small number of patients have had a sudden loss of eyesight after taking tadalafil. This type of vision loss is caused by decreased blood flow to the optic nerve of the eye. It is not clear whether tadalafil is the actual cause of such vision loss. Sudden vision loss with tadalafil use has occurred most often in people with heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or certain pre-existing eye problems, and in those who smoke or are over 50 years old.
- Before taking tadalafil, tell your doctor if you have:
- heart disease or heart rhythm problems;
- a recent history a heart attack (within the past 90 days);
- a recent history of stroke or congestive heart failure (within the past 6 months);
- angina (chest pain);
- high or low blood pressure;
- liver disease;
- kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
- a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia;
- a stomach ulcer;
- retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
- a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie's disease); or
- if you have been told you should not have sexual intercourse for health reasons.
- If you have any of these conditions, you may not be able to use tadalafil or you may need a dosage adjustment or special tests during treatment.
- FDA pregnancy category B: Although tadalafil is not for use in women, this medication is not expected to be harmful to an unborn baby. Do not use tadalafil without telling your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment.
- Although tadalafil is not for use in women, it is not known if tadalafil passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Do not use this medication without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
- You may need a lower dose of this medication if you are older than 65. Follow your doctor's instructions.
What happens if I miss a dose?
- Put the pill under the tongue and wait till it desolves.
- Tadalafil soft is usually taken only when needed, 15 - 20 minutes before sexual activity. The medication can help achieve an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Do not take tadalafil soft more than once a day.
- Store this medication at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
What happens if I overdose?
- Since tadalafil is used as needed, you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule.
What are the possible side effects of tadalafil?
- Seek emergency medical attention if you think you have used too much of this medicine.
- Symptoms of a tadalafil overdose may include chest pain, nausea, irregular heartbeat, and feeling light-headed or fainting.
What drug(s) may interact with tadalafil?
- If you become dizzy or nauseated, or have pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw during sexual activity, stop and call your doctor right away. You could be having a serious side effect of tadalafil.
- Stop using tadalafil and get emergency medical help if you have sudden vision loss.
- Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Stop using tadalafil and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- vision changes;
- feeling light-headed, fainting; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
- Continue taking tadalafil and talk with your doctor if you have any of these less serious side effects:
- warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest;
- stuffy nose;
- upset stomach; or
- back pain.
- Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.
Do not take tadalafil if you are taking the following medications:
- nitroglycerin-type drugs for the heart or chest pain such as amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin, even if these are only taken occasionally
Tadalafil may also interact with the following medications:
What is the shelf life of the pills?
- alpha blockers, such as alfuzosin (UroXatral®), doxazosin (Cardura®), prazosin (Minipress®), or terazosin (Hytrin®), used to treat high blood pressure or an enlarged prostate.
- certain antibiotics such as clarithromycin, erythromycin, troleandomycin
- certain drugs used for seizures such as carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- grapefruit juice
- medicines for fungal infections (fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole)
- certain medicines for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- rifabutin, rifampin or rifapentine
- some drugs for treating depression, anxiety or other mood problems (examples: fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, nefazodone)
- The expiry date is mentioned on each blister. It is different for different batches. The shelf life is 2 years from the date of manufacture and would differ from batch to batch depending on when they were manufactured.
» Product FAQ