Will my order be shipped the same day I purchase?
The products we sell are in stock for immediate delivery. However we have to check your order first to make sure that the shipping information is correct, after that the product you have ordered is packed and only then it is sent out. All these procedures take about 1-2 days.
|Pain Killer / Generic Soma (Carisoprodol)|
|350mg x 10 pills||$ 0.00||$ 0.00|
|350mg x 30 pills||$ 0.00||$ 0.00|
|350mg x 60 pills||$ 0.00||$ 0.00|
|350mg x 90 pills||$ 0.00||$ 0.00|
What is carisoprodol?
Who should not take carisoprodol?
- Carisoprodol is a muscle relaxant. It works by blocking nerve impulses (or pain sensations) that are sent to your brain.
- Carisoprodol is used, along with rest and physical therapy, to treat injuries and other painful muscular conditions.
- Carisoprodol may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.
How should I take carisoprodol?
- Do not take carisoprodol if you have acute intermittent porphyria.
- Before taking carisoprodol, tell your doctor if you have kidney or liver disease. You may need a lower dose or special monitoring during your therapy.
- It is not known whether carisoprodol will harm an unborn baby. Do not take carisoprodol without first talking to your doctor if you are pregnant.
- It is also not known whether carisoprodol passes into breast milk. Do not take carisoprodol without first talking to your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
- Carisoprodol is not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age.
What happens if I miss a dose?
- Take carisoprodol exactly as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these directions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you.
- Take each dose with a full glass of water.
- The maximum amount of carisoprodol you should take in one day is 1,400 mg (4 tablets).
- Store carisoprodol at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
What happens if I overdose?
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take only your next regularly scheduled dose. Do not take a double dose of this medication. Try to keep your doses at least 4 hours apart.
What should I avoid while taking carisoprodol?
- Seek emergency medical attention.
- Symptoms of a carisoprodol overdose include low blood pressure (weakness, fainting, confusion), decreased breathing, and unconsciousness.
What are the possible side effects of carisoprodol?
- Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Carisoprodol may cause dizziness or drowsiness. If you experience dizziness or drowsiness, avoid these activities.
- Use alcohol cautiously. Alcohol may increase drowsiness and dizziness while you are taking carisoprodol.
What drug(s) may interact with carisoprodol?
- If you experience any of the following serious side effects, stop taking carisoprodol and seek emergency medical attention:
- an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, tongue, or face; or hives);
- paralysis (loss of feeling) or extreme weakness;
- vision loss; or
- agitation or tremor.
- Other, less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Continue to take carisoprodol and talk to your doctor if you experience
- drowsiness or dizziness;
- blurred vision;
- insomnia; or
- Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.
What is the shelf life of the pills?
- barbiturate medicines for inducing sleep or treating seizures (convulsions), like phenobarbital
- isoniazid (INH)
- medicines for colds, hay fever or other allergies
- medicines for HIV or AIDS
- medicines for mental depression, anxiety, or emotional disturbances
- medicines for pain
- medicines for seizures (convulsions) or epilepsy
- medicines for sleep
- other muscle relaxants
- rifampin, rifabutin, or rifapentine
- The expiry date is mentioned on each blister. It is different for different batches. The shelf life is 2 years from the date of manufacture and would differ from batch to batch depending on when they were manufactured.
» Product FAQ