What is the difference between 50mg Viagra tabs and 100mg tabs?
Generic Viagra we offer is available in 50mg and 100mg tabs. These are fixed dosages of Sildenafil (the active ingredient) in the pills: thus a 50mg Viagra pill contains 50 mg of Sildenafil concentrate and a 100mg Viagra pill contains 100mg of Sildenafil. The standard dose for achieving the effect is a 50mg pill. However, the ingredient effects different people in a different way so we would recommend you to start with 25mg (split a 50mg pill in two and take one half only) to see if this is enough for you. If not - take a whole 50mg pill.
|Anti Depressant / Generic Wellbutrin/Zyban|
|150mg x 10 pills||$ 0.00||$ 0.00|
|150mg x 20 pills||$ 0.00||$ 0.00|
|150mg x 30 pills||$ 0.00||$ 0.00|
What is bupropion?
What should I discuss with my doctor before taking bupropion?
- Bupropion is an antidepressant medication.
- Bupropion is used to treat major depressive disorder and seasonal affective disorder.
- At least one brand of bupropion (Zyban) is used to help people stop smoking by reducing cravings and other withdrawal effects.
- Bupropion may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.
How should I take bupropion?
- Do not take bupropion if you have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), phenelzine (Nardil), rasagiline (Azilect), selegiline (Eldepryl), or tranylcypromine (Parnate) in the last 14 days.
- You should not take bupropion if you have:
- epilepsy or a seizure disorder;
- an eating disorder such as anorexia or bulimia;
- if you are using a second form of bupropion; or
- if you have suddenly stopped using alcohol or sedatives (such as Valium).
- Before taking bupropion, tell your doctor if you have:
- heart disease or high blood pressure;
- head injury, brain or spinal cord tumor;
- kidney disease;
- liver disease (especially cirrhosis);
- bipolar disorder (manic depression);
- diabetes for which you use insulin or take oral medication;
- current use of steroids, theophylline (Theo-Dur, Slo-Bid, Bronkodyl Theolair, Respbid), or medicine to treat depression or mental illness; or
- recent use of alcohol, sedatives (such as Valium), narcotic pain medicines, diet pills, or street drugs such as "speed" or cocaine.
- If you have any of these conditions, you may not be able to use bupropion, or you may need a dosage adjustment or special tests during treatment.
- Bupropion may cause seizures, especially in people with certain medical conditions or when using certain drugs. Tell your doctor about all of your medical conditions and the drugs you use.
- You may have an increased risk of suicidal thoughts or behavior at the start of treatment with an antidepressant medication, especially if you are under 18 years old. Your doctor will need to check you at regular visits for at least the first 12 weeks of treatment.
- FDA pregnancy category C. This medication may be harmful to an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment.
- Bupropion passes into breast milk and could be harmful to a nursing baby. Do not take bupropion without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
What happens if I miss a dose?
- Take bupropion exactly as it was prescribed for you. Do not take it in larger doses or for longer than recommended by your doctor. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results from the medication.
- Bupropion can be taken with or without food.
- Take each dose with a full glass of water.
- Do not crush, chew, or break the extended-release tablet (Wellbutrin SR, Wellbutrin XL, Zyban SR). Swallow the pill whole. It is specially made to release medicine slowly in the body. Breaking the pill would cause too much of the drug to be released at one time.
- If you take Zyban to help you stop smoking, you may continue to smoke for about 1 week after you start the medicine. Set a date to quit smoking during the second week of Zyban treatment. By that time you will have enough of the medicine in your blood stream to help you quit smoking. Talk to your doctor if you are having trouble quitting after you have used Zyban for at least 7 weeks.
- Your doctor may prescribe nicotine patches or gum to help support your smoking cessation treatment. Be sure you read all directions and safety information for the nicotine product. Using nicotine with Zyban may raise your blood pressure and your doctor may want to check your blood pressure regularly. Do not smoke at any time if you are using a nicotine product along with Zyban. Too much nicotine can cause serious side effects.
- Do not stop taking bupropion without first talking to your doctor. You may have unpleasant side effects if you stop taking this medication suddenly.
- If you use the bupropion extended-release tablet, the tablet shell may pass into your stools (bowel movements). This is normal and does not mean that you are not receiving enough of the medicine.
- Store bupropion at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
What happens if I overdose?
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the medicine at the next regularly scheduled time. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What should I avoid while taking bupropion?
- Seek emergency medical attention if you think you have used too much of this medicine. Symptoms of a bupropion overdose may include seizures, muscle stiffness, hallucinations, fainting, fast or uneven heartbeat, shallow breathing, heart failure, or coma.
What are the possible side effects of bupropion?
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking bupropion. Alcohol may increase your risk of a seizure while you are taking bupropion. If you drink alcohol regularly, talk with your doctor before changing the amount you drink. Bupropion can cause seizures in people who drink a lot of alcohol and then suddenly quit drinking when they start using the medication.
- Avoid using bupropion to treat more than one condition at a time. If you take Wellbutrin for depression, do not also take Zyban to quit smoking. Too much of this medicine can increase your risk of a seizure.
- Bupropion can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert.
What drug(s) may interact with bupropion?
- Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Stop using bupropion and call your doctor at once if you have a seizure (convulsions) or fast, uneven heartbeats.
- Continue taking bupropion and talk to your doctor if you have any of these less serious side effects:
- headache or migraine;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- nausea, vomiting, constipation, dry mouth;
- confusion, dizziness, agitation, tremors (shaking);
- appetite changes, weight loss or gain;
- mild itching or skin rash, increased sweating; or
- loss of interest in sex.
- Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.
NOTE: Do not take bupropion with other medicines containing bupropion, like Zyban®.
Other medicines that can interact with bupropion include:
What is the shelf life of the pills?
- kava kava, Piper methysticum
- levodopa or combination drugs containing levodopa
- medications or herbal products for weight control or appetite
- medicines for mental depression, emotional, or psychotic disturbances
- medicines for difficulty sleeping
- medicines called MAO inhibitors-phenelzine (Nardil®), tranylcypromine (Parnate®), isocarboxazid (Marplan®), and selegiline (Eldepryl®)
- some medicines for heart rhythm or blood pressure
- some medicines for migraine headache (propranolol)
- some medicines for pain, such as codeine
- St. John's wort, Hypericum perforatum
- valerian, Valeriana officinalis
- valproic acid
- The expiry date is mentioned on each blister. It is different for different batches. The shelf life is 2 years from the date of manufacture and would differ from batch to batch depending on when they were manufactured.
» Product FAQ